Help Us Clear The Air with Negative Air.
Help us Clear The Air with negative air pressure! Hamilton Memorial Hospital District (HMHD) Foundation is launching its first-ever online fundraiser to help fund the purchase and installation of additional negative air pressure environments in the hospital. Negative air pressure is important because it will help keep patients and staff safe while still providing the same quality care you and your loved ones have come to know and expect.
If you would like to help HMHD with this fundraiser, you can donate to the HMHD Foundation Clear the Air campaign by mailing in a check or cash payment to Hamilton Memorial Hosptial Foundation, Attn: Bethany Reyling at 611 S Marshall Ave. McLeansboro, IL 62859. Donation levels include:
- Title Sponsor: $5,000
- Community Builder: $2,500
- Visionary: $1,000
- Humanitarian: $500
- Scholar: $250
- Benefactor: $150
- Friend: $50
- Supporter: $25/other
Click the below link to download and print the donation form:
Careers in Healthcare Scholarship
Especially in rural areas, the Foundation recognizes the difficulty in obtaining enough resources to help further our local youth’s education. This year there are a few additions to the Careers in Healthcare Scholarship to help as many high school seniors achieve their goal of starting a career in the Healthcare industry.
As in previous years, a minimum of one $1,000 scholarships will be offered to seniors at Hamilton County Senior High, Norris City- Omaha-Enfield High School, and Carmi -White County High School. In addition, one $1,000 scholarship will be offered to a White County and Hamilton County homeschooled student. A “Continuing Education in Healthcare” scholarship will also be awarded to a previous recipient of the Careers in Healthcare scholarship.
For more information and/or to apply for a scholarship please follow one of the links or contact your Guidance Counselor. You may also contact Bethany Reyling, Marketing/PR, & Foundation Manager. 618.643.2361 ext.4300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
15th Annual Hamilton Memorial Foundation Golf Scramble
Friday, September 11th – McLeansboro Golf Course
Hamilton Memorial Foundation Golf Scramble funds are used to fund scholarships for local high school seniors aspiring to work in healthcare for Hamilton County Senior High, Carmi White County High School, Norris City Omaha Enfield High School and local home school students.
Click the link to download a participation form.
Community Relations Committee
- Strengthens the relationship between the Hospital District and the community. This committee sponsors community health awareness programs, and functions in the role as liaison between community and hospital.
- Raises community awareness of the importance of and opportunities in healthcare careers and the need to raise funds to support the Hospital’s efforts to aid local high school students, employees and other interested parties with scholarships in various healthcare careers
- Works with area businesses and the farming community to develop an understanding of the need for a rural hospital and how both groups can work together to create a healthier and safer community.
Annual Support / Special Events Committee
- Oversees the Honor Society and Gift of Love Programs
- Responsible for the organization of the spring event and the annual fall dinner.
Special Prospects Committee
- This group seeks to find donors of large gifts, either from Corporations or from benevolent donors who wish to convey assets of stocks and bonds or real property.
- Raises awareness of the need for “Financial Estate Planning”. This committee strives to show the benefits of planned giving and how such giving can actually benefit the donor as well as the Hospital Foundation. An example is a “Charitable Gift Annuity” which provides the giver source of income until death.