Information/Registration Desk Hours
7:00am – 7:00pm, Monday through Friday
7:00am – 11:00am, Saturday and Holidays
Closed on Sundays
Business Office Hours
8:00am-4:00pm, Monday through Friday
(Billing, Accounts Receivable, Insurance Questions)
Closed weekends and holidays
For inquiries, call 618-643-2073 or email@example.com.
Hospital Visiting Hours
Until further notice, HMHD has implemented the following visitor restrictions for the health and safety of our patients and care team, Hamilton Memorial Hospital District (HMHD) have modified visitor restrictions to the hospital and clinics.
- Medical/Surgical Inpatients – Only one visitor over the age of 18 per eligible patient per day; hospital visiting hours will be limited to 1pm – 7 pm, seven days a week
- Emergency room patients – one visitor per adult patient; two per pediatric patient
- Surgery patients – one visitor
- Special comfort care situations – up to four visitors at any one time, no visiting hour limitations
- Isolated patients, including those with COVID-19 – may not receive visitors
Family, friends, and loved ones are encouraged to use electronic devices and applications (apps) to connect with patients (i.e., smartphones, tablets, FaceTime, Skype, etc.)
Hospital Visitors must:
- check-in at the front desk and follow verbal or posted instructions.
- complete a health screening questionnaire and temperature check.
- wear a mask at all times; unmasked visitors will be instructed to do so or exit the facility.
- not stay or wait in the lobby or other public spaces in the hospital unless asked to do so by the care team and limit going in and out of care areas and building.
Outpatients at Hamilton Memorial Hospital Family Clinics may be accompanied by one visitor during their appointments. All outpatient visitors will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and must wear a mask.
If you have questions or concerns about these restrictions please call Glenna Sutton, Infection Control|Risk Manager at 618.643.2361 ext. 1100.
Patients have the right to receive or deny any visitors.
Visitation restrictions are based on:
- if the visitor could interfere with the patient’s care or the care of another patient
- if the patient has infection control issues
- if the patient needs rest or privacy
- if the visitor or patient has behaviors that aren’t conducive to visitor/patient
- if an existing court order restricting contact is in place
Patient Care Team Liaison Line
Staying connected with your loved one’s care team is important during a hospital stay. The Patient Care Team Liaison line is available Monday-Friday from 8 am-4 pm (except holidays) to assist in coordinating family communication with hospital caregivers. We know patients feel better when they can connect with their families and friends. Although, due to COVID-19 we’ve had to change our visitation policies, we’re still committed to helping keep you connected to your loved one.
- Direct-dial- 618.643.5560
- Monday-Friday- 8am-4pm
- Encouraged to use electronic devices (smart phones, tablets, FaceTime, Skype, etc.)