Information/Registration Desk Hours
7:00am – 7:00pm, Monday through Friday
7:00am – 11:00am, Saturday and Holidays
Closed on Sundays
Business Office Hours
8:00am-4:00pm, Monday through Friday
(Billing, Accounts Receivable, Insurance Questions)
Closed weekends and holidays
For inquiries, call 618-643-2073 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hospital Visiting Hours
Until further notice, HMHD has implemented the following visitor restrictions:
- Patient may accept patient at any time
- Visitors must apply a mask immediately when entering
- Visitors must complete a health survey and have temperature taken upon arrival
- No more than one visitor in a patient room at any given time
- No visitors under the age of 18
If you have questions or concerns about these restrictions please call Glenna Sutton, Infection Control|Risk Manager at 618.643.2361 ext. 1100.
Patients have the right to receive or deny any visitors.
Visitation restrictions are based on:
- if the visitor could interfere with the patient’s care or the care of another patient
- if the patient has infection control issues
- if the patient needs rest or privacy
- if the visitor or patient has behaviors that aren’t conducive to visitor/patient
- if an existing court order restricting contact is in place
Patient Care Team Liaison Line
Staying connected with your loved one’s care team is important during a hospital stay. The Patient Care Team Liaison line is available Monday-Friday from 8 am-4 pm (except holidays) to assist in coordinating family communication with hospital caregivers. We know patients feel better when they can connect with their families and friends. Although, due to COVID-19 we’ve had to change our visitation policies, we’re still committed to helping keep you connected to your loved one.
- Direct-dial- 618.643.5560
- Monday-Friday- 8am-4pm
- Encouraged to use electronic devices (smart phones, tablets, FaceTiem, Skype, etc.)